What is Procedure Genius?
Procedure Genius is a set of web-based task management tools that build, guide, and track field ready automated procedures.Create tasks that guide the operator chronologically though a step-by-step automated process and capture real time data for verification.
Operators can send text, pictures, and videos to supervisors so they can assist remotely with problems in the field. And they can do it all from any device – laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
The management tools provide data via a dash board for planning and allocating resources to help increase employee output (volume, speed, and quality of work), and generates reports of who, what, when, where for verification and accountability.
- View from any device – laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- Push field information for anywhere access
- Real-time data of in-progress and completed procedures
- Monitor time-on-task of workers in the field
- Provide site-appropriate safety checklists and procedures
- Automate data collection for compliance testing, inspections, and permits
- Capture asset inspections and maintenance history
- Generate auditing and accountability reports
- Build custom procedures, unique to your company
- Low installation costs with training
- Easy web-based installation eliminating expensive installation costs, programmers, and intense training, minimizing the investment to deploy the software company wide
- Dynamic procedure process automation helps fast track the training of new employees and increase the operational effectiveness of less skilled employees
- Dynamic procedures improve and standardize field operations from assembling the equipment, having the right parts on location, and properly Operating the equipment, which reduces rig downtime, lost revenue, and poor customer service
- Reduces unnecessary tasks, realigning steps and optimizing information flow, streamlining business processes and increasing quality of operations, products, and services
- Remote users can create and relay images, video and notes for the supervisory team to address problems at remote sites
- Reduce human errors and increase your workforce’s productivity using the procedure performance reports and charts
- Provide management decision-making data for operational planning and allocation of resources. Maximize volume, speed, and quality per each dollar spent on labor costs