Tietronix was founded in 1999 and is certified as a minority-owned small business.
With its headquarters in Houston, near the NASA Johnson Space Center, Tietronix employs a diverse workforce to serve government and commercial clients. Tietronix provides the best environment for its employees to excel.
Tietronix has a strong project management team that consists of certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) and project managers with years of experience in large and small projects. Our process-centric project management methodology meets the standards of CMMI Level 3 and ensures repeatable success for our clients.
Tietronix is committed to high quality, reliability, value, and service for our customers. Delivering complex, mission-critical systems to NASA’s space flight operations continuously and consistently is one example. This formula has led to the company’s unrivaled software development success and our high repeat customer rate.
- NASA JSC Exceptional Software Award (2017)
- MITRE IoT (Internet of Things) Challenge – 3rd Place (2017)
- NASA JSC Exceptional Software Award (2016)
- NASA JSC Director’s Innovation Group Achievement Award (2015)
- NASA JSC Exceptional Software Award (2014)
- NASA JSC Exceptional Software Award (2013)
- NASA JSC Technology Brief Awards Engineering Directorate (2012)
- NASA JSC Technology Brief Awards Mission Operations Directorate (2012)
- NASA JSC Deep Space Habitat Project Award Engineering Directorate (2012)
- NASA Human Research Program, Program Integration Office Award for Excellence (2012)
- NASA Space Life Sciences (SLSD) Director’s Commendation Award (2011)
- NASA JSC Elite Team Awards Engineering Directorate (2009-2010)
- NASA Human Research Program, Program Integration Office Award for Excellence (2010)
- Abengoa Solar
- Baylor College of Medicine
- DoD – Defense Health Program (DHP)
- Fresenius Medical Care NA
- Houston Community College
- Houston Independent School District
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Marcus Autism Center
- National Science Foundation
- NIH – National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Space Center Houston